Free and Reduced Meal applications are now available! Parents/households can now apply online for the 2020-2021 school year at www.myschoolapps.com Please enter 80019 to locate our school and select Denver Public Schools as your district!
Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) – NEW INFORMATION!!
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) created the P-EBT program to assist families who lost access to free or reduced-price school meals due to school closures in response to COVID-19.
- P-EBT will provide families an additional benefit equivalent to a free breakfast and lunch ($5.70/day) or up to $279/eligible child
- Approximately 363,000 CO children are eligible to receive this benefit
- P-EBT is a supplemental monetary allotment and can be used in conjunction with emergency feeding grab-n-go meals
- Families are encouraged to use both
- More information can be found on CDE’s website here