School Cafe Info
- Select Colorado as the state
- Denver Public Schools as the district
- Select High Point Academy as the school
2023-24 School MealsWhat can families expect for the 2023-24 school year? All students in DPS will have access to free healthy, nutritious school meals beginning in the 2023-24 school year thanks to the Healthy School Meals for All program approved by Colorado voters! While meals will be provided for free to all DPS students through Healthy School Meals for All, families will still need to complete a form to ensure DPS gets full access to available federal funding.
- What this means for families:
- Please continue to fill out the You Benefit! form (formerly referred to as the Meals Application). We ask all families to please complete the You Benefit! form prior to the start of the 2023-24 school year. By completing the form, you will help us access all available funds to cover the cost of meals and other nutritional programs for students.
- Families who fill out the You Benefit! form may qualify to receive discounted school fees, class materials, utility support and more!
- All household income information provided through this form is strictly confidential and protected by law. Only one form is required for all children in the household. Immigration, migrant, citizenship or refugee status is not required when completing the form.
- Learn more about the Healthy School Meals for All program in a short video in English and Spanish, this flier (Spanish is on page 2), or by visiting the Healthy School Meals for All website.
- If you have questions about completing the You Benefit! form, please contact the DPS Food & Nutrition Services department by calling 720-423-5600 or emailing the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox.
Breakfast in the Classroom
HPA provides FREE breakfast to students in the classroom starting at 8:00am and ending at 8:20 am. We encourage families to take advantage of this convenient and healthy way for students to start the day.
Packing a Lunch
Families are always welcome to pack their own lunches. Remember that we value wellness; please pack healthy options and avoid overly processed foods. Also, be aware that soda, energy drinks, candy, and fast food are not allowed at our school. Please see our K-8 or preschool wellness policies for more details.