Grab and Go meals will be available for curbside pick-up Monday-Friday 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Free and Reduced Meal applications are now available! Please enter 80019 to locate our school and select Denver Public Schools as your district. Click here to apply https://www.myschoolapps.com/Application
Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) – NEW INFORMATION!!
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) created the P-EBT program to assist families who lost access to free or reduced-price school meals due to school closures in response to COVID-19.
- P-EBT will provide families an additional benefit equivalent to a free breakfast and lunch ($5.70/day) or up to $279/eligible child
- Approximately 363,000 CO children are eligible to receive this benefit
- P-EBT is a supplemental monetary allotment and can be used in conjunction with emergency feeding grab-n-go meals
- Families are encouraged to use both
To view, the breakfast and lunch menu click the link below
- Select Colorado as the state
- Denver Public Schools as the district
- Select High Point Academy as the school
|Reduced Meals (All grades)||$0.00||$0.40|
High Point Academy participates in the federal free and reduced lunch program. Please complete an application to see if your family meets the income eligibility requirements.
Breakfast in the Classroom
HPA provides FREE breakfast to students in the classroom starting at 7:45 and ending at 8:00 am. We encourage families to take advantage of this convenient and healthy way for students to start the day.
Packing a Lunch
Families are always welcome to pack their own lunches. Remember that we value wellness; please pack healthy options and avoid overly processed foods. Also, be aware that soda, energy drinks, candy, and fast food are not allowed at our school. Please see our K-8 or preschool wellness policies for more details.