Middle School Sports
- Fall: Co-Ed Flag Football, Girls Volleyball, Co-Ed Cross Country
- Winter: Boys and Girls Basketball
- Spring: Boys and Girls Soccer, Boys Volleyball
Sports SchedulesFall Sports Schedules Coming Soon
PoliciesExtra Curricular Activities/Athletics EligibilityHigh Point Academy is dedicated to the principle of academic excellence. While sports and other activities are a very important part of middle school life, the main purpose of this institution is to provide a learning environment that stresses academic excellence. All scholars who participate in extracurricular or athletic events must meet and comply with the academic requirements as established by HPA.Requirements are as follows:
- Scholars will have each of their teachers complete a Weekly Athletic Progress Report.
- Scholars may not have insufficient grades (INS) in any of their classes.
- Scholars are expected to exhibit positive Habits of Work and Learning at all times.
- Scholars may not have two or more minuses on their weekly Athletic Grade Report, having two or more minuses will make the student-athlete ineligible to compete in any games the following week
- Scholars are expecting to practice during this week.
- Eligibility will be checked weekly on Sundays.
- It is the responsibility of the Athletic Director to send ineligibility notifications to coaches, families, and scholars.
- The Athletic Director has the final word on eligibility to ensure clarity and equity.
Player fees are $50 for every sport played, and players must provide a current sports physical from a doctor. Students are provided a uniform jersey at no cost, but it must be returned to the school at the end of the season. Students who do not return their uniforms will be charged $35.
Waiver & Physical Forms
For the student to be cleared for sports, the following documents must be completed and submitted prior to the student playing in any games.