Required Financial Transparency
- Adopted Budget (Amended and Summary Budgets)
- Financial Audits
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Link to Authorizing District’s Financial Transparency Webpage*
- Link to Financial Transparency Website View
- HPA Contract Amendment-Waivers
- High Point 990 Final 2017
- High Point 990 Final 17-18
- High Point 990 Final 18-19
- Automatic Waivers for Charter Schools
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report state or document)
*Individual school site financial information is required to be posted no later than March 1st, 2017
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
The proposed Budget for 2019-20 is available to review and comment until June 30th, 2019. Please contact Keri Melmed to comment.
Keri Melmed – Executive Director
Carol Meininger, Director of Operations
12015 East 46th Avenue, Suite 415
Denver, CO 80239
Interested in learning more about school finance? Visit the Colorado Department of Education’s website.