Required Financial Transparency
- Charter School Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ or 990-PF and associated schedules
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage*
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report state or document)
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Keri Melmed – Executive Director
Carol Meininger, Director of Operations
10190 N. Bannock St. Ste. 104
Northglenn, CO 80260
Interested in learning more about school finance? Visit the Colorado Department of Education’s website.